Win 1 of 50 pairs of Olympics Finals Tickets
Purchase Procter & Gamble (P&G) products between 01/05/2012 and 26/06/2012 and scan your Tesco Clubcard for a chance to win tickets to events at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Each P&G product purchased will give you one chance to win.
You can buy as many packs of P&G participating products and enter as many times as you want to, to increase your entries to the prize draw but you can only win once.
To enter, simply scan your Tesco Clubcard at the time of purchase. This will automatically enter you into the draw.
Terms and Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK 18 years of age and over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK, its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Entrants must have purchased one or more P&G products to enter, and have used their Tesco Clubcard at the time of purchase. Any shopper purchasing P&G products on Tesco.com are automatically entered and do not need to swipe their Tesco Clubcard.
- Last date for receipt of entries is at 23:59hrs on 26/06/2012.
- You can purchase multiple P&G products in one transaction, and you will receive one entry per product purchased.
- All valid purchases of P&G products with a Clubcard between 01/05/2012 and 26/06/2012 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw. The first 50 entries randomly selected by an independent adjudicator will win one set of two tickets to a designated event at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Tickets will be given to an event of the promoter’s choice. These events will include Athletics finals, Diving finals, Swimming finals, Football finals and Gymnastics finals as well as other final events. The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. Only one prize per household. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- A consumer cannot win more than once in this competition.
- Winners must be available between 11/07/2012 and 08/08/2012 (inclusive) to accept the prize. The Promoter will attempt to contact winners within 72 hours (excluding weekends) via telephone or recorded post delivery. It is the winner's responsibility to keep their contact details up to date. In the event that the Promoter cannot contact any winner after taking reasonable steps to do so or the winner is not eligible to accept the prize or fails to accept the prize within 72 hours of being contacted by the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize by telephone within 72 hours of being provided with a contact telephone number and details. Tickets will be sent by recorded post delivery. A list of the major prize winners will be available after this date on www.winnersgallery.co.uk.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- No travel or accommodation will be provided as part of this promotion.
- These conditions of entry and use are subject to the London 2012 ticketing Terms and Conditions as set out at the following link: http://www.tickets.london2012.com/purchaseterms.html.
- The London 2012 Organising Committee (LOCOG) give no guarantee in relation to the London 2012 ticket prize, and cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from a winner's (and where applicable, guest's) use of the London 2012 ticket prize.
Promoter: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP